The Autograde SPS can locate any gridlines quickly and accurately regardless if it's a
straight grid or a grid on a radius. The Autograde SPS eliminates the need to interline
gridlines with transits. The Autograde SPS eliminates the need to pull off long distances
with measuring tapes and eliminates field calculations.
Slab Edge Layout
Users can setup anywhere on the site. Simply sight the prism and the Autograde SPS
will locate slab edges and corners relative to the prism location. The benefit is quicker
and more accurate layouts. This eliminates the need to perform complicated
calculations thus reducing errors.
Anchor Bolt Layout
The Autograde SPS can layout or verify anchor bolts quickly and accurately. Just place the
prism on top of the anchor bolt and the Autograde SPS will verify its position or direct
you to its proper position.
Footing and Column Layout
The Autograde SPS will locate all footings, columns, and walls. The Autograde SPS locates
lines and grades quickly and accurately reducing field errors.
When BDI files are created drawing errors are brought to light. Discrepancies between
architectural and structural drawings are resolved up front before construction starts.
Eliminating field down-time due to drawing errors.
After you have taken your grade shot press the Autoline button (F4). The Autograde SPS
will direct you to the intersection of construction lines. The direction will be an in or
out from the sight line, and a left or right from the sight line. The sight line is from
the total station setup point to the prism shot location.
After you have taken your grade shot, press the Autopoint button (F5). The Autograde SPS
will direct you to the nearest construction point. The direction will be an in/out from
the sight line as well as left/right. The direct distance to the construction point will
also be displayed.
Example: out 12.5 right 5.0 direct 13.47
* (Hand Held Data collector with the
Autograde SPS software)
How Does It Work?
1. Construction drawings are made digital.
2. Drawings are loaded into a hand held data collector.
3. The total station is setup anywhere on the site.
4. Sight any two control points and the Autograde SPS will resection its location.
5. Place the prism pole anywhere. Push (F2) and the Autograde SPS gives a real-time
6. Push (F3) and the Autograde SPS saves the shot.
7. Push (F4) and the Autograde SPS directs you to feature lines.
8. Push (F5) and the Autograde SPS directs you to feature points.